Terms and Conditions
The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE set forth below. Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Inskin reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. By placing an order the purchaser accepts and agrees to be bound and abide by the said TERMS AND CONDITIONS contained herein. This Agreement supersedes any other verbal or written agreement between an Inskin representative and any customer or prospective customer.
- Payment may be by Paypal, Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Money Order and Cashier's Check.
- Credit card payments are subjected to fraud screening and additional information may be required to complete your transaction. In some instances, you may be required to provide a photocopy of identification and the credit card used in your order.
- Payment by Wire Transfer, Money Order and Cashier's Check will only be processed after funds deposit in our account.
- Orders placed within Canada will have applicable sales tax added if not added in the shopping cart.
- All price posted on the web are for mail orders only.
- We make every effort to immediately ship all orders placed and paid for by 2:00pm Eastern Time (Canada)
- Some parts may not immediately available and the customer will be notified of the expected fulfillment date for the order as quickly as possible.
- Canada Post is the primary carrier. Delivery delays are not the responsibility of Inskin, however we will act in the customer's behalf to solve freight problems with the appropriate carrier. Air shipments that do not deliver by the guaranteed delivery date due to carrier error will result in the freight cost paid to be refunded.
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Customers must request an RMA authorization prior to returning any merchandise to Inskin.
- Authorization may be obtained by email
- RMA is available to the original purchaser only.
- All special Orders and Bulk Orders are not refundable. If any parts are defective, they will be replaced. Only in Special Circumstances, we will accept a return, but customer will be charged all shipping plus a restocking fee at our discretion. Please make sure you are ordering the right part.
- All software sales are final and no refund or exchange for any software.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for all the shipping charges associated with returning the defective merchandise for exchange or refund.
- Unused and unopened parts and accessories may be returned within 7 days from the date of the original shipment for a refund minus 15% Restocking fee. Shipping Fees are NEVER Refunded.
- Any non-defective parts and accessories that have been used or installed by the customer are subject to a pro-rated refund amount based on their used resale value. The restocking / remarket fee for used, non-defective returns will normally be 15%-40%, but can be much greater depending on the condition of the returned part and our ability to remarket it as a used item.
- All parts and labor are warranted against defects in workmanship for 180 days from the date of the original shipment and will be handled by exchange only.
- All warrantees are voided if returned product is found to be abused, scratched, mishandled, mislabeled, modified, or altered in any way.
- Customer is responsible for proper packaging of RMA returns. All warranties will be void on items that are returned inadequately packaged.
- Merchandise returned under warranty as defective will be tested. Where the finding is contrary to the complaint a Technical fee of not more than $25.00 and the return shipping charges will be posted to the relevant account before the item(s) is return the customer.
- Any wrong, missing, or damaged item must be reported to RMA department within 24 hours of receipt via E-mail or fax.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and undeliverable goods. An additional 15% restocking fee will be deducted on each undeliverable item(s) in the refused shipment.
Customer agrees that any disputes that cannot be resolved between the two parties must be heard in courts of the province of Ontario, Canada.